Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Brain Brain Medicine"

Taking his "brain brain" medicine. It's actually an Omega supplement that supports brain and visual function. I looked into it after my cousin said she gives a similar supplement to her son. The only one I could find has a strawberry flavor and smell to it. But 'Milo HATES strawberries. It took him the longest time to take without gagging. But he finally will take, even reminding me at times before he goes to bed. We use to give to him in the morning, but he refuses now and will only take at night. He will not touch it or let me place it in his mouth. He will only take if I put it on the counter and he picks it up with his mouth. But not before I place a glass of water ready for him to wash it down with. This is one of our rituals. Hey, whatever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment